*Teaching Children for the Lord*Deuteronomy 6:5-9*


Photobucket

***********

* The attitude and motive of our heart as Wives, Mothers and Keepers of the Home is very important *

"And whatever ye do, do it heartily as unto God and not unto men, knowing that of God ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance; for ye serve Christ." Colossians 3:23 & 24

****************

Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome!

This is my Blog about my girls and their school work and events in our class room. I will be posting some of their class work, activities and field trips that we go to.

Below are pictures of my girls on our first week of school this past year.

Because of the move and trying to get settled in, we've went a bit on the slow side this year. BUT we will be having classes this summer a bit, to try to catch us up.

Tuesday, May 25th our Home School group is suppose to be going to the zoo, in Asheville, NC or it may be Columbia, SC, either way I will be taking pictures and post a few of them on here! It will be "our" first time at a zoo together. And "my" first time since I was about 12, I believe. :0P

Well that is about all for now, but I will post more soon. Thanks for stopping by and Blessings to all.

~Christian Country Mama~

No comments:

Post a Comment