*Teaching Children for the Lord*Deuteronomy 6:5-9*


Photobucket

***********

* The attitude and motive of our heart as Wives, Mothers and Keepers of the Home is very important *

"And whatever ye do, do it heartily as unto God and not unto men, knowing that of God ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance; for ye serve Christ." Colossians 3:23 & 24

****************

Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's been a LONG time since I've posted...

Alot has been going on in our little Homestead and things have been a bit haywire and I was out of internet access for about 4 months or so, but Praise God I am back on!!! Lord willing I will be posting more about our schooling and field trips more regularly.

I am here at the Seizer Doctor for/with my youngest brother-29. He has not been able to drive for 3 years now because of his seizers. Could you imagine not being able to drive at that young age? Bless his heart. Anyways we are here and he is ready to go, so I will close for now and post again in the next day or two.

Blessings,


~Christian Country Mama~

No comments:

Post a Comment